Friday, March 13

stunning result~

huu~woo~woo~
erm,yesterday went b my mother sch SMK SERI PERLING~
erm,go took my spm result~
one day b4 we go take our result,lyon,sam,alvin and pang asked my to out~
we went yumcha at ros merah till 4am++~
then they all came my house slpt~
we all cant slp so decided to ''aluba'' someone haha~
guess who kena we rolling?
haha sure the smallest size one mah~
sam and alvin wakaka~
woke up in 7.30..
lyon b home to prepare 1st~
so the rest of us take turn to bath~
ok all gt ready ~armored haha~
its the time to move to bargan~
haha on the way to bus stand,we saw trudy ~
so he fetch us to bargan lo~
ok 10am...we all went in the sch..
the atmosphere is reli scary..
all student face so serious...
haiz..
step in the dewan~
saw many teacher that taugh us b4~
hah greeting to them and walking around the sch~
as the result we all wore vintage,so many student keep looking at us haha...even teacher asked for take photo with us oso haha~
haiz....walk in dewan..
saw a lot alot alto old fren~
and i so cui ling(timid) oso~
erm..didnt talk with her beocs ,she is bz with some sch stuff and i oso buzy to take queqe up and take my result haha~
wao...its my turn to take resutl...
shivering~
huu~ya,nt bad~quite disapointed and thats nt wat i expected but ..
okok la nt bad d la~at least i tried my best ard rtie?haha
wise man said:redult depend to efford~
ya i agree ,
cos
i'm the wise man wakka~
hehe~
slp at home the whole day~
waiting fren to call me out ..
but all slping oso...
so bobian lo..
haha~

And yet i'm still chating online with someone..
so tried ah~~
grr~hehe
but nice talk haha~
2.35am~
its the time that shown in my clock now haha`
good nite all the reader^^

No comments: