Saturday, March 7

love isn't a game~


Tell me just what you want me to be
One kiss and boom you're the only one for me
So please tell me why don't you come around no more
Cause right now I'm crying
Outside the door of your candy store
It just takes a little bit of this
A little bit of thatIt started with a kiss
Now we're up to bat
A little bit of laughs
A little bit of painI'm telling you, my babe
It's all in the game of love

Whatever you make it to be
Sunshine set on this cold lonely sea
So please baby try and use me for what I'm good for
It ain't sayin' goodbye
It's all in this game of love
You roll me
Control me
Console me
Please hold me
You guide me
Divide me
Into what...


On the first day that I met you,

I shoulda known to step in love,

I shoulda told you, you were amazing,

And disappeared without a trace,

But instead I stood there waiting,

Hoping you would come around,

It's time to say goodbye,I just don't want to sad another day,

Nothings will never be the same,

I need to walk away.


Now u're gone,

Its too late,

i can't fix my mistakes,

u was trying to save me, from me

So i scream,So i cry,

u can see through my lies,

You're just trying to change me.


Somewhere in the distance,

There's a place for me to go,

But I think you need to know,

You're weighin on my shoulders.

No comments: