Wednesday, March 25

effing annoymous~

well~
just came b from kukup~
its reli fun~
enjoyed every moment that soent my time with all my brothers~
damn happy~
might post up all the pic and the detail in next post~
cos this post is special for a guy...
i'm nt gay,dont missunderstand my word..
''tf''~
let me senior teach u something...
cos u tak masak sangat...
ok ,at 1st i knew that u nt reli wanna watch the movie..
and yeah,i'm right..
u're nt ..
u told ur fren,u watch the movie is becos u want ''protect''her...
ok,protect???
needed?
protect means,a person very weak,and the person need some protection from a stronger one.
but she weak?u stronger than her?i think u nid more protection than her...
yups,ur fizikal is surely stronger than her...but mental?lose 99....

ok next~
wat the real meaning of ''makan toufu'' adik?
makan toufu means,a guy attach a girl and attempt to tak some advantage form the girl...and the girl is very tak willing...
so is't the word that told out from ur bloody mouth matched the point above?
i can say NO ANY...
so pls make sure that ur quote is true and it's fact...b4 u accuse someone...fucker...

ok i was good..dont wanna type out the last thing that u said...
shud give u some face...
how mercy i'm...
forgive u is becos her....
dont lol...
her sake..but nt i nt dare to gaduh with u...
u can do watever to me...just dont mess me with backstab me...
fuck u...
ok forget it..no matter u read this post or nt...
thats nt important..
tak masak...
ask my maid masak for u la...
asshole~
good night...

No comments: