Friday, March 27

cut my hari ard~

well~
today is totaly nice to me..
erm,ntg bad happen haha~
woke up 11++ and the received a call from trudy~
trudy:winson still slping ah?want go sch then go yumcha mah?
me:arh?apa?ooo ok,wat time?
trudy:11.30 lo~
me:suibian-.-
terus bangun and went bath~
a while more,i received another call~
ring~ring~ring~
i pick up the phone~
trudy:halo,i drive to ur house and u fetch me go lo~
me:suibian la~
ok,he came~
i fetch him to sch,and pei him go in buat pelajar cemerlang deh thing~
i nt reli wanna go in the sch la,cos i dont wish to see someone...but bobian..
luckly i saw who i wanna to saw and didnt meet up with those i dont like haha~
cool~
trudy treat me makan lunch haha~
ok b hm~
online a while ..
feell damn sienzz..
so decided to go for some haircut as my hair ard very long and messy~
wah,drive to steven shop lo~
erm,i took culing deh suggestion haha~
i cut short..
cool,quite weird but satisfied^^
trudy call me agn..
and this time ,he asked me to go yumcha agn~
so ok lo,i went fetch kimhoe ..
trudy called me when i reached kim house..
he wanna chg place yumcha ,so ok la ..
but i salah dengar the place haha..
damn funi ..
he waited me for 30 mins in ''ah wei'' cafe and i waited him for 30 mins in ''wei wei'' restoran....
haha....
funi rite?haha..and then fetched kim b hm and str8 forward b my hm ~
its reli fun~
enjoy~
erm,someone owe me a sushi meal...dont forget hor haha~
i will keep in my deepest mind haha~
i die die want eat wakaka~
and no nid so high la haha,tall like me then ok liao hhaa~
too high nt nice deh,hate to kiss~gross sia...
ok thats all for 2day~
gd nite

No comments: