Sunday, March 15

happy bdae to my grandfather~

yesterday is VERY SPecial day to all of us~
all of us is refer to all my relatives and all my uncle and aunty~
it's a veyr uniqe day~
cos wat?
cos it's my AGONG 80 years old deh bdae celebration~
yeah its cool~
all my relative came my house ad gather b4 we move to the restoran ''bei jing rou''
ok,reached bei jing rou ard haha~
saw many of my relative~
keep greeting lo~
se i so polite haha~
erm....dont know wat to write ard ..
erm,my agong is so happy cos his son,his daugther,his grandson,and all his relative gather and celebrate for him....he almost cry~i can see his eyes is waterly~
ya i know he is veyr touch~
we al sang birthday song to him~

now day,if a human can live till 80 years,it's a miracle cos wat?
air pollution,sound pollution many pollution la~
lack of flesh air,unhealthy food..
oily food,human cant eat in healthy way~
life is full of lure~
so how can a living thing can still alife in 80 years time?
hard rite?
so let all of us sit down and pray for my agong ~
wish he can healthy forever,and wouldnt suffered by illness~

No comments: