Monday, March 23

NOTICE:If u dont want read rude post,pls alt+f4~thasnk

wtf la...
super dulan lo...
why?
why?
i wonder y u backstab me even i dont reli know u~
and even nvr talk b4...
wtf...
u totaly ruin my mood...
shud i list out ur name?
no i not so stupid as how u are...
wtf...
how many bad word shud i scold?
asshole...
ur word...are so...rude...
pls shut off ur bloody smelly mouth...
fuck~
i tot u're a good guy..
under estimate u ard...
pro pro pro...
clap clap...
pro in backstab la fucker...
dulan...
like to criticize?
u nid a mirror?
or one mirror is nt enuf to u?
nid more?
criticize more la..but pls make sure u btr than me...
and pls make sure i know u very well...
madeh...criticize me even i dont know u...
wth ooo?
sound so ironic sia...
ironic urslef?
wah...good le...
haiz...btw,i'm very sympathy u...
haiz....ok la..maybe ur ultimate is criticize la..so just go ahead...
erm,angsana there got a mirror seller,maybe i can help u to order mirror if u beg me~
godness...
lastly..sry to being so rude...
and i nvr regard u as one of my obstacle...
becos u are so cheap..
or u just a piece of shit...
bye

No comments: