Monday, February 9

went singapore agn.....

friday 6/2/09 i went singapore bugis my sis sch with parent~
saturday 7/2/09 i went singapore bugis and orchard agn with miok an her sis~
monday 9/2/09 i went singapore bugis and orchard agn with pang lyon sam and alvin..
so lame la....
go so many times...
haha bankrupt d la..no money d..
arh i nid money.....
cry over the night...
so sad,so pain and so regret...
sad for wat she said..
pain for the word...
regret for why i so emo....
haiz....
feel wanna cry agn...
1st time cry for a girl...
suck...
i tot i would nvr and ever cry for a girl...
but i gt wrg....
i cry...
the tear automatic pour down...
cant control...
eye getting swollen....
soar throat...
and moodless....
its a little too late,for u to come b..
so tat just a misstake to treat u like tat...
regret regret regret...
but i cant put down and cant forget the sweet memories that u give me...
reali cant...
ur act,ur smile,ur move,the way u walk,the way u talk and the word that u told me....
cant forget...
i think u wil cry oso rite?
ya u'll....
becos our memory is sososososososos.....


Did you hear me callin '
The day you walked out
Didn't even turn around
To see me tryin'

In this life
I'm nothing but alone
Trying to understand
This in front of me
You never gave a damn about me

Now, how could you just
Turn your back on me
Now, after everything I've done for you
I never walked away from anything but you taking everything from me and turned it
Upside down
So I see your out there
Your face is cryin'
Regret is on your mind
I'm sick of tryin'

Every time you sit and think of me
In your head you're crawling back to me

我真的放不下,也不想放下。。。我门试多一次好吗?朋友都很看好我们的。。。拜托~

No comments: