Sunday, January 4

sry and blame it on me~

super sad now...
haiz....
hurt hurt hurt~
4 months ard....
meaning less,speechless,hopeless~
less less less where all the ness?
got oso...
sadness,darkness,loneliness~
ooo ness and less~
people said ness is positive and less is negative..
but to me ness and less is exact same..
both negative...good bye~

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibilityAnd I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around meSo I want to take this time out to apologize for things thatI've done things that haven't occurred yetand things that they don't want to take responsibility for.

Thansk for the times that u left me home ,
u was on the road and i were alone.
I'm sorry for the fact that I'm not aware,
I'm sorry for the wrong things that I've done.

Because I'm in the streets like everyday,
I'm sorry for the things that I did not say.
Like how you are the best thing in my world,
And how I'm so proud to call you my girl.

U understand that there's some problems,
And u're not too blind to know,
All the pain i kept inside me,
Even though i might not show.

u did apologizes for being wrong,
But u can't change anything for me.
you'll be the reason for my pain,
and i can cry over the night.

I'm sorry for being envy to another couple,
And all the times you didn't know what to do.
I'm sorry i had to go work as a full time,
Just trying to stay busy and nt thinking about u.

When you would rather be home with all your family,
As one big family with love and bliss.
And even though i asked u to out,
u're still rathe to stay home.

u turn bz and left me there all alone,
I'm sorry that i had to find the others to chat.
i tired for ur empty promises,
and yet studies priority to u.

good bye and good nite~
wish u can find a btr one...
sry my love~
And the rest who read this post,pls dont judge me as a ''casanova or wat else''
u dont know everything.
so just diam diam ~

No comments: