Friday, January 9

Bad day~

bad day...bad day..bad day~
sry for i'm nt a good organizer:(
feel guilty to wasting ur people time althought u all didnt blame it on me...

2day is the 6th days that i work at danga city mall~
its totaly sucks...
y sucks?
ooo becos.....its sucks ...moody!!!
ok fine ,tell u all why sucks...
same as usual ,go ''dabao'' dinner for alvin~
dicide to go a new kedai makanan name''i forget d''
when i went to the counter,i asked the staff where is the menu?
he look like pakistan so he reali is pakistan haha
becos of he is pakistan so he don't know english and bahasa melayu...
Finaly ,i found a china staff..
i asked for the menu...
then he said me:2day no sales,just testing whether our service is good or no.''
winson:ooo,then nvm lo,just give me the menu and let me take a look cos i work at here might come here ''dabao'' 2moro.''
he passed me the menu
while take a look the menu,the owner offer me a cup of coffee and said want belanjar me makan.
then i fast fast call alvin come down and eat.
passed by yong cai ,so asked him to come eat 2gether.
ok we whole ''gang'' go there to having our dinner.
whole gang = winson,alvin,yongcai,ah feng,ah cao,xiao ji,xiao cong .
we order the most exp food becos boss said its free.(we're so bad)
but..but..but...
we waited for 1hours and 30 mins++...
food didnt come...
the whole ''gang'' turn furious and start bising ard...
then i go find the owner and ask y lama sangat...
the owner just told me tat ''2day is the 1st day ,so the kitchen and all the stuff super blur so u people gt to wait for a while more.
I went b my seat..mana aku tau all the gang terus jalan without pay=ing the money of the beverage that they drink.
ok lo i be steady and wanna paid for them...
but the owner didnt accept and keep apologizes to me....
feel guilty la....
the situation is,no want blame it on me,all people blame on the owner,and the owner feel guilty and sry to all the people...
super sucks rite?
ok sry to ah feng becos he didnt eat anything...so i bought chocolate waffle as his dinner.belanjar him makan~
ok sry to johnny becos he help me to jaga kedai and missed his dinner time,so i bought a chocolate flavour waffle to him oso~
sry for the owner,so i decide to go they ''dabao'' everyday~
sry to miss yasmin...sry for u came here but i didnt have much time to talk with u :(

sucks~

No comments: