Friday, January 30

Balik kampung~

i'm going to post about all the pic that i took from my kampung~
from 25 jan - 27 jan ..
its totaly fun.
met up with all my relative and dapat a lot angpow..
receive 10 angpow ++ but all of the angpow just onli worth rm 70...
speechless ..
y everyone so stinky?
Here is the pic that my fren come my house pray year~

lyon stare-ing at something~
ahnanda so blackie wakaka~

we all gambling~



this lucky fella win us rm 80++



My baobei miok stupid lo
took the pic when i haven gt ready~ my leg and baobei miok leg~











lyon and his ''niang zi''







27 of jan~
i went my miok miok house.
took come pic over there.


this fella is miok sis ,name lydia~

she is concentrating and reading her note...leng lui rite?

miok house~

decoration~

miok standing while shiok slping haha~




wat is't?

pics below is took when chinese new year ,my kampung~
mmuar~

my uncle show off-ing~
agn...-.-

now turn to my cousin show off-ing-.-
beware!!!this fella is banker~


my auntie~

cousin~

so bad.. all gambling~i wnt report polis



my uncle win a lot~

see his money... go rob him~


the one that wore white tee is my dad~

slping~

my grand father~

beggar~

beware!!this fella is banker but is cheater oso~
see~she win agn...-.-

i'm slacking~



my sis~
so cute@.@ just like me wakaka~ my brother~ uncle~












































































No comments: