Monday, January 26

Daddy cool~














Happy new year~
25/1/09 is a veyr special day.
A powerfull ,magical day~
The day will make a family reunion and take dinner 2gether.
No matter how far their family member are,they'll b to their hometown and union with their family.
The dinner aka ''union dinner''~
Don't u all agree me?
s't the day powerfull?
Ya rite?
YA i think so~
My parent very 'kia shu'',they balik my home town on 23 of jan.....
Speechless rite?
MAybe u will guess that my home town was far away from where i live.
But....
nt....
It will onli take 2 hours+ ,from my house to my home town.
And my home town is MUar~
Dekat la bro~
kia shu-.-
i didnt b with them as the result of working....
So i gt to sit my uncle car go....
i think he will come fetch me on 12pm++ bah~
wish the journey will go smooth and without any obstacle.
Obstacle means,traffic jam,gt to queqe on custom and soemthing on....
wish all go smooth~
packed and waiting y uncle ..

24/1/09
slpt in alvin house as the result of my parent ''out station ard''
ok its quite fun becos we talk talk till late late haha~
But sibe many mosquito there lo...sibeh itcha and i keep scratching non-stop~
haha woke up in 11++ ,then fast fast go gt ready becos gt to hang out with miok and shiok~
alvin oso la~
Boarded taxi go and it cost rm15.
met up with them 1pm++
Then terus go took our lunch on roost cafe~
cos my miok miok hungry ard meh(super fat pig)
AFter that we went birth as alvin want find some short pants..
ok he seen so happy becos he hunted 2 short pantss haha~
went cs agn to watch movie~
recommand u all a nt bad movie ''the wedding game''
Nt bad la ,so funny haha~
someone hold my cold hand wakaka~
Here gt some pics~































No comments: