Thursday, January 29

i'm REJECTED~

once agn i been rejected~
count..1,2,3,4,5 and so on...
don't know how many times ard....
got feeling but no relationship...
u know i like u and neither u're~
but agn agn and agn,...
don't want don't want still don't want..
heart break ...
read it~

You know everything that I'm afraid of ,
You do everything that will make me happy.
Everybody wants you, everybody loves you,
I know I should tell you how I feel and neither do i.

I wish everyone would disappear
Every time you call me, I'm too scared to be me
And I'm too shy to say , I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that I do

I get a rush When I'm with you ,
I've got a crush on you
A crush on you You know.
I'm the one that you can talk to ,
Sometimes you tell me things that I don't wanna know .

I just want to hold your hand,
ntg greater than the moment that i hold u,
could you ever think of me that way ,
I got a crush on you I hope you feel the way that I do .

I get a rush ,
When I'm with you .
u give me hope u make me happy,
we laugh,we rock,we fun and make the every date smooth.

I wish I could tell somebody But there's no one to talk to,
nobody knows I've got a crush on you
A crush on you,
I got a crush Hehehe I got a crush,
I got a crush on you .

You say everything that no one says
But I feel everything that you're afraid to feel
I will always want you, I will always love you
I got a crush on you

u reject me just like ntg from u,
but it's hurt to me.
i smile nt becos i'm strong,
but it becos dont wanna show u the face that shud i be...

u said it's too fast to be,
but i said time is nt equal to everything.
further time further love?
nt nt nt nt nt...

u got wrong...

No comments: