Thursday, December 17

A special guess who came my house~


i love u la baby~
haha.....actually i suppose to study at hm the whole day....but at last i chged my plan...
after dapat the permit from baby mother....i drive all the way from perling to pelangi to pick my baby up haha....
and....i ....''tou tou'' drive my father car wakakaka....
erm..about 1pm sumthing.i reached baby house....
and then damn nervous while i was driving...because...
its my father car :(
luckly ntg happen haha....heng ah~
erm...erm..
when i reached my hm....
my dad was waiting infront the gate...
godness sake....damn suei lo.....
of couse he wont terus screw me due to drive his car without asking his permission...
he str away drive b his office without saying any word or showing me any face expression~
love u dad,muakczzzzz
haha...
at 1st....i suppose to study my e-commerce and baby do her add math...
but...but....
do u think i will guai guai sit there and study meh?
hahaha
of couse i wont...i keep kacau-ing baby and hahahahhahaha:P
i know i am bad..i know i break my promises...but i cant even absorb any single word when u sitting at my side la baby...
hehe
erm...approximately 5 pm sumthing...my parent b hm...
and then intro baby to my family haha
my mum was like damn hospitality lo....haha i think my mum quite like baby la...
erm my dad oso la....no any comment:)
my stupid mum said:'' y her'tiao jian'' so good will love u this kind of person ah?
i was like....go hell la haha...
i oso nt bad wat:P
actually ,i oso feel like i ''bu pei'' baby:(
erm...sad sad~
erm...sry baby for cant fetch u b:(
her cousin came to pick her up around 7 o clock bah....
i went badminton with my dad after baby went off~
lastly ~
I LOVE U DAMNLY BABY~

No comments: