Monday, December 14

A girl,who lying on my leg~

This is a girl...who i XXXX so much haha~
erm..i think only manda tan and i know who is the girl that inside th photo~
hahahahahahahahahaha
erm...
sry for the previous post...
i doesnt have a very lame bdae..instead it was a very fun day....
thx big ants for the one dozen of condom==
thx all the ants who celebrate my bdae with me~
thx all the bdae wish from fb frens
thx all the call and text from u people~
a bit headache cos my fb has been flooded by tons of bdae wish ahha..
its tak time to reply all the wishes man haha~
but thx la~
erm..another special guess which i didnt expected will presence in my bdae...
is u~yelin tham haha...
i didnt relio expect u will pei me till my bdae habis....
thx a lot...
i have so many things to say ~
thx for all the things that u did la ...
reli thx...
seriously,without u my bdae is like quite boring....just like a normal day..
just same as usual...go out yumcha with all the ants....
erm....
working is tiring....is so tiring....
but...i want work more....i wish pc fair can extend to 1 week or even more...
cos i can pick u up everyday fetch u b everyday~
talk with u everyday ,makan wiyth u everyday...
eat fast food every morning ,kfc and summer when lunch and went cafe in night time~
damn happy~
i dont reli enjoy the job....but i enjoy to spend my day my time with u ~
i like the XXX that u given b4 u masuk ur house haha~

erm....
thx for correct me when i wrg spell sumthing haha~
but ur mandarni reli funny la hahaa
13 years old ipoh girl which have a 29 years old man~
wakakaka
how funny was it~
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheeh

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night,
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light,
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight,
You're the first and last thing on my mind,
You make me wanna love,
you make me wanna fall,
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

:)

No comments: