Friday, December 4

Bdae~

Who here can tell me the definition if Birthday?
erm.....Basically its a day ur mum suffering for several hours to born u out...
Who here can tell me why are people still happy-ing celebrate till bdae eventhough its a day which their mum suffering?
Another way to interpret Birthday,its a new life in the world....
a pure spirit,a adorable baby without any perverse trend,a hope of future even of a country...
Why am i hate bdae so much?
feel pressure whenever my bdae is approaching.....
wish tat no one rmb my bdae...
I nvr felt surprising,expect so much or happy, when my bdae ever since i familiar with human affairs...
i know ..i know..i am such a weirdo...but i dont care la....
for me....bdae = doomday...
feel like crying while typing somehow....
yaya...i am emo...
who care?
no one care me anyhow....
i dont want a bdae cake,dont want tons of present,dont like bdae party,dont want a big big meal...
dont want dont want all dont want....
meaningless isn't?
if i can choose i rather no one rmb my bdae.....
even myself...
if god can fulfil one of my wish...
i wish he could erase away all my memory~
thats all~

No comments: