Wednesday, July 8

Globalization~

wao~its a long time that i didnt upgrade my blog d haha~
8 days???
sry sry~
i'm bz like how a bee work...
fuck la...
i nvr thought that my math is that tough.....so i nvr prepare anything for my math test...
Yesterday is my 1st math test....
wao....its quite tough....
but still i can solve it la..jst dont know correct or wrong nia..haha
This lesson taugh me that don't under estimate any thing that appear in my university life~
yaya...
2day...Another 2 tests waiting me...
one is business management and another one is computer and application...
wao cool....prepared the whole night 2moro...
i think i'm able to do all the question bah~
menmen i miss u^^
hehe 2 more days...
bear for it wakaka~
but u gt to work this saturday...sad la...or else we can go many places that u like haha..but dont wry ~~i will go cs find u one haha~
friday come my house?wakak
bye ^^

No comments: