Saturday, April 18

that's cafe junk sales~


once i open my eyes its 12++
received a msg from yaoyi
''want go take salary 2gether mah?''
ok lo~
its taken me 35 mins to bath and make my hair dry~
called my father to fetch me out as my car has been banned for a week~
dont ask me why ,i wont say haha~
suddenly..pang text me...
he asked me to go jusco and then go bandar with him ..so ok lo~
he bought a pant for working use..and then terus go bandar~
ok 1st we went grex for take my salary ...
but the stupid maggie keep dragging me...
she said next week..
so watever...
wait next week lo...
we went rebirth bundle after that...
sam bought a ''big E'' jeans for rm150..
its worth~
afterward pang aunty asked pang to fetch her cousin in seta....
so fast fast rush to seta lo haha~
slack a while at pang house while waiting his aunty dabao food b...
went ''that's cafe junk sales''
wao~its tons of people they~
all bundle kaki~
and spotted a lot good stuff...
spent 2 hours ++ at there~
conquer list:
winson-a moshino bag,a short pant and a lacoste polo tee
pang -a bag
sam -big E jeans,a bag,a fred perry ring and a short pant~

wao~we spent 400++ 2day~
wat a spentful days~

haha b hm after it~
went futsal with zhi jian them~
its fun...
i admit i old ard...
my nick name black storm...
but now play like shit haha...
watever..
damn tired now...
gd nite~

No comments: