Tuesday, April 28

my 100th post~

第一百篇~
哈哈~
好快哦~
其实可以更快
只是那时一直没时间上网。。。

决定要写些有意义的东西~
就写我的‘’路‘’ 吧~
什么叫‘路'?

先说学业吧~
i going to further my studies to mmu(multimedia university)
yups and it's ard a fact~
and i took 'It'(diploma courses in information technology)
yupd its a tough subject~
but i like it haha~
mum said,i might face a lot obstacle in my new college life...
and i said:'' nt might lo....is hundred % certainly tough....
nt becos of pelajaran....but is i must learn to be independent....
its the biggest and 1st challenge that i gt to face in my new life...
omg~
no aircon,no maid,no daddy and mummy,no extra pocket money,no people sayang me...wth~!
haha...i can do it...
as niki quote'' nothing is impossible''
yaya agree^^
i love engineering that the reason why i choose ''it'' haha~
cool~
ntg is perfect...
good and bad is bestie...
when good come to u,dont be too happy..
cos bad is just beside of good~
so wat is the bad?
I LEAVING JOHOR SOON....
WTH!!!!
my fren,my career,my parent,my sibling,my house,my car and so on....
cham la...

昨天我去cs
跟他见了面。。
好伤心哦~
见了超舍不得~
算了~
他朋友的错啦。。。
这样早到。。
讨厌咯。。。
过后遇到ex...
感觉当初跟他分手是对的~
没有后悔。。
因为它还是没变。。。
算了。。。
不在乎~
讲话还是没顾虑别人感受~
更讨厌的是他在不该出现的时候出现。。。
显掉!!!

我要去马六甲了
舍不得的人很多
东西也很多~
有谁又会舍不得我呢?
最放不下的就是你。。。

kim问过我。。。
你一生中最后悔的事是什么?
我说
一个女人~

那时我太心急了。。。
弄巧反拙。。。
到现在还是很后悔。。。
心痛,心酸~
可能已经不可能了。。。
对不起。。。
这是我最后会的事。。。
那你又曾后悔过什么?

连身裙很适合你~

晚安~

No comments: