Thursday, April 30

personality RED CARD~

don't think red card doesn't exist in real world...
wat is red card?
in the football world,
red card is a card thaT will be onli show to player when they offence another seriously..
and the player might been ban for game for 1 games or even ban entire football life..
depend to the fault that he did...
ya red card is oso exist in real world...
it will be give n to those that hurt people deeply or even make another feel frustrated,annoying~
and this red card is reli serious if u been given by someone...
u can totaly lost a fren or addd a foe...
red card means ''OUT''
yups,out...
out of her world.out of her mind or even out of her life...
ban ban ban...
did u ever been given red card by someone else?

haiz...
i know the day will come...
retribution?
ya it's...
been showing red card ...
and the judges is me...
i judging myslef...
i' giving myself a entire red card...
unforgiven red card
unforgotten red card
unreasonable red card
...i banned myself..

''I WINSON LIM,SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL CHANGING MYSELF...
AND I ASK THE FORGIVENESS FROM GOD AND THOSE THAT I HURT B4...
GOD U'RE SO MERCY..
U'RE GIVING ME A LOT CHANCES...
AND I JUST SIMPLY WASTE IT..
I'M SRY TO WAT I DID TO U ...
I APOLOGIZES ...
AND I WILL CHG MYSELF~
GOD BLESS ME~''

sry yasmin..
this time i reli determine to chg ...
i dont have the qualification to ask for ur forgiveness..
but i will repay wat i did ~

No comments: