Monday, November 30

I'm hanging on the steep cliff~

1St of all,sry for the hiatus ya...
lama tak update d paise:P

so far so good..haha
refering to my studies~

so far so normal..
refering to 'her'

so far so boring
refering to my life

so far i still single
yes,i am

i found her,
yes its her~
but my mouth just like been pasted by glue...
hard to expression this kind of feeling~haha

sometimes,
she reli treated me damn nice..
sometimes...
she just like hanging me on the cliff...
nt to move forward or else will fall into the ocean..
nt to move backward becos she is standing dare and i nt dare to move...
sometimes,
she ignored me..
but,
i couldn't resist,my heart with still following her footstep...

nt much option for me..
either move forward or retreat....
i won't retreat....
A well known person told me:''nvr say give up b4 u confess.''
yups...i know...
haha....

If u could see that i'm the one who understands you,
been here all along so why cant you see,
you belong with me~
亲爱的总些事没办法教
表错情的感觉有一点糟
她的睫毛弯的嘴角
无预警地对我笑
没有预兆出乎预料
竟然先对我示好
她的睫毛弯的嘴角
用眼神对我拍照
我戒不掉她的微笑
洋溢幸福的味道
她粉嫩清秀的外表
像是多汁的水蜜桃谁都想咬
她嘴上亮丽的唇膏
有一股自信的骄傲我看得到

No comments: