Tuesday, November 10

Boring sching life,Boring lecturer~

As the title said,''LIFE IS SO BORING''
To me it isn't~
Y people said life is boring??
Actually,life isn't boring....somehow it's wonderful,meaningful and colourful~
Wat cause people boring?
Lazyness cause people feel boring...
So
why don't u go find something to do instead of keep mubbling ''life is boring''there?
why don't u go play some sports instead of doing ntg there?
why don't u go read some books instead of slacking there?
why?why?why?
Boring isn't come to you but u're the one who attach to boring~
ur own desire....
ok....stop craping now~
my life isn't boring becos my life was packed by activities~
Sports,Assigment,extra classes and lecturer classes~
yups....non if my time is free....
yup yup..i love hectic life~
it make me feel wonderfull~
but...but...but...but...
I HATE MY LECTURER CLASSES~~
ITS FREAKING BORING LA~
below is some pics that i took when my micro-eco teacher was teaching~
lets take a look@@''


This fellow was slping while lecturer was giving us lecture.(slobber somemore)

This is the graph of supply chain.




This is my stupid lecturer which used to show us her medius unintendly.Damn sienzz~

haiz...haiz...haiz....wish this sem end swiftly~
God bless me~
To Ms XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
all the best in your exam:))

No comments: