Sunday, November 16

WTF~STUPID FRIENDSTER.....

From 858 frens till now 9 frens.....wth was going on???
i wonder y le?arh ,would freindster fix it automaticaly?
Wish so^^
Ok i going to strive for the next 5 hours,becos 2moro is the paper that most possible i can score
ANOTHER A1~oooo,sam ,pang and alvin coming my house..
So bor....i blogging while waiting them...
They suppose to reach my house at 1 pm..But they late..
Ok fine i'm still waiting them...
Tell u all,i am so impatient(so pls don't late)


Going to blog about yesterdAY~
i didn't study for the whole days arh...keep slacking hehe~

But i suppose to atten a tuition at morning 8.30 to 1.3o....WTF i am doing...i went the tuition at 1.30 becos i tot the lesson just same as friday..start form 1.30 end by 5.30..
ARG,so diulian~~
Therefore i missed the add math precious last lesson...
AUH,wish i can do well in the add math paper~

Approximately 4.30 i went badminton with my teacher MR.Ting...
so nice he belanja me main la...Play for free shiok~wakak
Actually i suppose to go ping pong with pang and yaoyi...But last mint Ting called me and asked me to badminton.HAHA

PLayed till 5.30pm somthing ,i took up my phone and saw 5 MISS CALL!!!!
i' guessing why so many people called me,is't urgent?So i click on and check who missed calls me..
MAti d,i saw my dad number.....I forget 2day is our family day d haha..
So fast fast call a taxi and ran home....
Wao~my father was so nice..He cover me wakaka..Becos my grandfather was bisinging hahaha~
This was the 1st time i bath that onli taken 5 mins~So cool haha...
Miracurously,i didn't been scolded by my grandpa haha(heng):)
Went a restoran (forget the signboard d)
order a lot and lot dish....7 plate i think~
Try to imagine ,how 6 person's ate all the 7 dishs wakakak..
PRO EATER(wakaka)

Next ,i went fish spa with my dad...wakaka its so NASTY la~
The fish keep bitten us..IT's extremely itch~
HAHA i took a lot pic at there,may upload ltr~

ERH lastly,i still don't know how to link people~arh~
kindly teach me how to link pls^^

No comments: