Saturday, November 15

My happy adopted family^^

You might think of your family as the safest,most loving place in the world.
But for many women,family means onli sadness,anger,frustration,greed,betrayal and disappointment.So ,they sort of adopt a new family!
Wats the reason u like ur family?
Rich?Have a caring parent?A place to make u happy?Or no nid to worry about money?
Erh,i like my family becos no matter how doldrum i'm,when i step through my house gate and saw my family ,i'll immediately enveloped in happy.
When your family was your shelter and the big,bad world didn't seem like such a nasty .
I am genuinely pleased to see the faces of my parents and siblings,becos i love them so much^^


Lucky me,strange as it might sound to me,nt all families are great places to grow up in.In-fact,many women and even more men suffering from that matter,onli find the feel-good family vibes that come so naturally to u in the company of the families of their frens or lovers.Bereft of a happy family of their own,they adopt the kin of others as their brothers,sisters and parents,basking in a glow of family spirit they have never known.


Lastly,family is supposed to be your finalrefuge,your safe haven,the shelter you turn to when the real world has worn you out.And to all the reader(curently don have any),try to love ur family.Don't ever try to cold-shoulder to them as a reason of they are annoying~

lOVE UR FAMILY~

No comments: