Wednesday, December 17

omg~






























































10/12/2008

went out with miki as my bdae celebration~
1.45++ reach cs~
watched a movie with miki ~
we watch bolt,pretty good the movie and i enjoyed the time that we 2 in the cinema~
after tat we went lunch in kimberry ,lol her frens follow us oso~
nvm,have a talk there like 30 mins~
feel uncomfortable to walk with 2 bulbs:(
after tat miki ask me to choose a prezie form action cityy.....
there is full of toys..so wat shud i choose?
1st time got people ask me to choose present by myself~
after all i choose a elmo~
went home at 6++ cos gt to pack wat to take to the trip
~receive a lot msg at the night and my bors all call me to wish me happy bdae^^
thansk all:D
mood:happy
11/12/2008
woke up at 4.30
bath and ate somethihng~
waiting trudy to fetch me to guoguang ~
he reached at 5.30am~
reached~
saw many people they~
receive a lot bdae wish form all my fren,so hpi~
the bus move at 6.15am~
slpt along the journey to kl~
woke up and have some fren wit my twins yaoyao~
he born on 11 of dec same as me^^
we 2 play rock and fun when schling time^^
reached klcc at 2pm++ junyang,weinam,harry ,winson(me),manyao and pang
went lunch with quan quan ,pang and kaixian~
quan quan belanjar me makan becos of my bdae~
we eat sushi in there~
damn exp lo,almost rm 135....
but nvm its free wakaka~
took lot pic infornt klcc haha~
may upload ltr~
cos the pic at harry there~
went sungai wang and time square ~
me ,pang,quan and kaixian went bowling at time square ~
so fun la wakaka~i win a game wee^^
after that go starbucks to have some drinks~
8pm++ chk in hotel~
we stay in GRand pacific hotel tat approach klcc~
so tired but i am still excited because my bdae haven end^^
10++ yaoyao gf called me ask me to go her room for yaoyao celebration~
then ok lo,go lo~
reached his room and waitng at outside to give him surprise~
poo~we all rush in his room and show him th cake that bought by his gf~
singing bdae song....i sudenly turn moddy and embarrasing~ yaoyao and me
yaoyao and trusy discover it ,so they ask me to blow the candle 2gether and take pic 2gether .. embarrassing
i decline becos the cake is boght by her gf and it's for him nt me...
i super duper upset ...and then yaoyao gf fren come know me and talk talk with me..but i no mood..so i simply find an excuse and terus go out the room~the girl chased me and follow me....
i didn't bother her..she know the day is my gf so she suggest to buy a cake for me..so ok lo,we go buy a cake~we walked so far from our hotel to gt the cake~
and it's a banana cake that cost rm4.9~
alhought it's just a normal cheap cake but it cheer me up~
that's is the most tasty cake that i ever eat~
take the vake to trudy room and eat with him and his gf~
luckly i blow the candle b4 12am haha~ wee blow it on 11.56pm.My bdae haven habis:D kesian aku:(
i blow it at 11.56pm wakaka~
haha chio rite?
this is the worst bdae that i ever had ~
thanks the girl thanks trudy and his gf~
envy yaoyao...his gf plan for him,bought cake for him,giving him surprise and make him happy^^so good and so nice la~
we 2 (yaoyao and me) same bdae same character same like to joke same is human~
but out fate nt same....
ok its ok i almost cry at the night~
b to my room and saw all my fren gambling..
so i ask them let me be banker~
we play blackjack~
i dapat 19 point but i reali no mood to play so i go draw 2 more cards...and then pay them money lo wakaka~see how stupid i am:(
yaoyi said want go kl deh cyber cafe so we all go take taxi to cc lo~
thtas all for the day
mood:sadness

12/12/2008

well,its a new day after my bdae^^
Feel fresh and happy~
woke up at 8.30++
fats fast gt ready cos we gt to move to sunway at 9am~
prepared ~
take my breakfast in 10 mins time....wakao...
10.30++ reach sunway~waiting the ticket almost 1 hours..wth~
ok finaly can go in ard^^
chged our shirt and take off our slippers~
starting to play some water game~
regreted.......rend 2 useless tube ...
rm 30 sia...babi~have fun at there till 3pm++
then go bath~
nt bath lo shower onli haha~
here gt some pic that i took in the toilet~
me and quan quan~how fit i am wakaka~

After bath we (me,pang,kaixian and quan quan) went sunway pyramid to find something to eat haha~we having our lunch at a restoran name'' Come Agn''

pang choosing wat to eat~
menu~

he closing the sucks menu~

WTF~we wait super long time ...almost 30 mins......bluff lbuff..the waiter told us the food will come nt more than 10 mins...tmd la~bluff~kaixian said want go ice skating but we dont have enuf time to skate ard cos we got to move to next destination soon~kaixian face look so black haha~


after dinner (kaixian me,pang and dave board a taxi b hotel)while waiting the other come b,me pang and dave decide to play card game haha but we chg the rule...loser eat satu bungkus ''super ring''....after all the score is:winson ate 12 super ring,dave ate 17 super ring and pang ate 8 super ring~wth~i vomited after ate 12 super ring....drink sibeh many water but it doesn't work~haha after they all come b we go cyber cafe agn haha~thats all for the day~
mood:ecstasy

13/12/2008
nvr slpt last night haha~
wake them up at 6.30am~
went lobby to have our breakfast~
10am++ move to genting wee^^
11.25++ board on cable~
12++ reach genting wee~
after left our laggage at lobby we all terus go play outdoor game^^
















thats all the pic that we took in genting~





No comments: